Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 30

 We have been having terrible forest fires around Wenatchee for ~ 2 weeks no we've had smoke filled skies. Our air is considered hazardous and last time I checked the fires were only ~ 20% contained. Several of my coworkers have had to evacuate their homes but so fare no homes have burned yet. We are in the center of town and have been safe so far.  I'm still going to work each day and so is Barlow. At Barlow's work there are a lot of people calling in and saying they aren't' coming into work due to the smoke. At my work I'm seeing a lot of people coming in with headaches, coughs and itchy eyes due to the smoke. There's not much I can do for them except advise them to get out of town for the weekend. 


Size of Baby :  About the size of an head of lettuce.  ~ 18 inches and ~3.2 lbs.




Gender: Pretty sure it's a girl.
Sleep: Sleeping much better.

Miss Anything?  I tried to paint my toenails last night and it was so hard to reach that far down. I miss being able to pick things up off the floor without struggling not to fall over.

 Movement: All the time especially after meals.

Food cravings: Peaches and Avocados.

Symptoms: Getting bigger... and bigger. I have to use the bathroom a lot ~ 3-4x's a night. 

Due Date: November 29th 2012

Next Dr. Appointment: Oct 3rd... moving up to ever 2 week appointments.

Getting Ready: Upcoming baby shower next month, I'm super excited.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think my attitude and mood has been so much better.

Maternity clothes? Yep and I'm so glad my mom helped me pick some out. I finally had to by dress pants in maternity sizes.

2 comments:

Poll Family said...

Love these updates!! Sorry about all the fires and the smoke. We've had some fires here as well as I'm sure you already know. No fun! Two week appointments!! Yay! Means you're getting closer! Wahoo!! Hope you're feeling well. :) Take care!

Joy said...

I'm glad things are going well. We're getting all the smoke here from all of your fires because I guess the way the winds have been blowing. It's been bad enough here that I can't imagine how it is there. Take care of yourself.